Well this blog is getting posted a little later than anticipated, but I figure better late than never. It's been busy here, with my new supervisor starting at work, some winter weather and my birthday!
Here's how I did in January:
1-Work out twelve times: 6 done
2-12 blog entries: 5 done3-Finish valentines quilt: Done!
4-John Flynn practice and cat panel
5-Write Grandpa four letters, and write four other letters: Grandpa: 1 Other: 2
6-Start the book log:Done! I'm trying an excel format in Google Docs
7-Attend Mass 2 times: 2 done
8-Revamp Control Journal and Routines
9-Attend support group 2 times: 1 done
10-Declutter the bedroom and get paint/furniture ideas: Done!
11-Step by step plan for the garden
12-Scrapbook 5 pages: 11 Done!
Here's my plan for February:
1. Work out 16 times: 10 done!
2. Write 10 blog entries
3. Finish piecing Crown Jewel top
4. John Flynn Practice pieces
5. Write 4 Grandpa Letters and 4 Other letters
6. Read 5 books and track them on the log
7. Attend mass 2 times
8. Flylady February: Shine Sink and Declutter 15 minutes a Day
9. Attend NAMI support group 2 times
10. Decide on a paint color and look at bedroom sets
11. Decide on garden location and size.
12. Scrapbook 5 pages
1. Run a 5k
---Sunburst 5k on June 6??
2. Post 125 blog entries: 5 done
3. Piece the following projects:
- Teacup quilt
- Challenge quilt 2
-Valentine's Day foundation piecing: Done!
-Over the Rainbow
-Six more projects!!!
4. Quilt the following projects:
-Cat practice panel
- Freddy's quilt
-Challenge quilt 1
-Valentine's Day quilt: Done!
5. Write Grandpa 1 time a week, and write 52 other letters to people: Grandpa-1 Other-2
6. Keep a book log of books read (I've always wanted to do this. This is the year!!) Total Read in 2010: 4
7. Attend Mass/church 25 times: 2 times
8. Control Journal/Flylady
9 Attend NAMI support group 20 times: 2 Times
10. Redecorate one room in the house
11. Plant a garden
12. Scrapbook 50 pages: 11 done