Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mondays are for Muggles...No more antivirals!


Today at 10:42 a.m. we celebrated the very last dose of antivirals! If I never have to wake up repeatedly in the middle of the night to take medications it will be too soon. However, I remain SUPER grateful that I was able to get on the meds right away, as I think that is what helped keep the virus under control and keep the really severe pain at bay. 

So back to our regularly scheduled programming. The Momcat is flying in on Wednesday (yes, again, because she's awesome like that) so I'm taking Friday and Monday off work. Thus lots of crafting goals below.

Goals for this week: 
  1. Work out three times. 
  2. Get house put back together.
  3. Get more sleep. 
  4. Make 3 bowls.
  5. Make 5 notebooks covers.
  6. Make 5 table runners.
  7. Start quilting baby quilt.
  8. Hem pants. 
  9. Do one thing to reduce stress.
  10. Embrace my birthday week. There is no need to panic. 
Surely I can do these things, yes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!