Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween.

Ok, so I'm clearly a little behind on posting since I'm just now getting to Halloween. But instead of viewing this as a failure let's just think of it as a way to keep the festiveness going on a little longer. Of course that also means we've crashed head first into Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I think a little extra cheer might be good for me right now since the winter blahs have hit me early this year

The N-boy and I headed to St. Louis again this year for his brother and sister-in-law's annual Halloween bash. Halloween is their favorite holiday and their parties always promise to be a festive occasion. This year was obviously the best year ever since it was the first year with the cutest baby niece on the planet. In a spider costume. 

Second cutest costume (after aforementioned spider-baby of course) was my Robin Hood outfit. Which, when posed on the HOOD of my car makes for an even more clever costume. Too bad I didn't think of that until afterwards. But now it makes me look smart AND festive! 


The N-boy donned a festive hat. And a plate of creepy gummy sushi. 


 I found this in a magazine at their house. I really REALLY want this! Hint hint family members who keep asking what I want for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!