Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sneak Peek-Travelling PicStitch Bloghop

I'm super excited to be participating in my very first blog hop this month! Quokka Quilts has put together two month extravaganza event of blogs using English Paper Piecing to create blocks inspired by photographs. Details are on her Travelling PicStitch Bloghop page, including links to all of the blog participants and discounts from sponsors who specialize in English Paper Piecing supplies.

My day to host the bloghop isn't until November 27, but here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on this month. I can't wait to show the final project!


I'm pretty sure no one will be surprised to see I'm using hexagons. Is there a more perfect English Paper Piecing shape?

Have you ever participated in a bloghop? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!