Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!

I've always been a sucker for New Year's Resolutions, and this year is no different. The N-boy encouraged me to get them written down, as he thinks that will help me to keep them!!! So this will be a text heavy post, really put up for me to get this out there so I don't forget what I'm supposed to be doing! In the next month I'll put up pictures from our Christmas adventures and some of the projects that the Momcat helped me to finish up in 2009!!!

2010 Resolutions


1. Run a 5k
    ---Sunburst 5k on June 6??
2. Post 125 blog entries
3. Piece the following projects:
  -Mystery quilt
  - Teacup quilt
  - Challenge quilt 2
  -Valentine's Day foundation piecing
  -Limeade
  -Over the Rainbow
  -Six more projects!!!
4. Quilt the following projects:
  -Cat practice panel
  -Serenity
  - Freddy's quilt
  -Challenge quilt 1
  -Valentine's Day quilt
  -Teacup quilt
5. Write Grandpa 1 time a week, and write 52 other letters to people
6. Keep a book log of books read (I've always wanted to do this. This is the year!!)
7. Attend Mass/church 25 times
8. Control Journal/Flylady
9 Attend NAMI support group 20 times
10. Redecorate one room in the house
11. Plant a garden
12. Scrapbook 50 pages



Each month I'll make out a list for that month with my one goal for each item.

January

1-Work out twelve times
2-12 blog entries
3-Finish piecing valentines quilt
4-John Flynn practice and cat panel
5-Write Grandpa four letters, and write four other letters
6-Start the book log
7-Attend Mass 2 times
8-Revamp Control Journal and Routines
9-Attend support group 2 times
10-Declutter the bedroom
11-Step by step plan for the garden
12-Scrapbook 5 pages


1 comment:

  1. WOW, it is funny how we have some of the same things on our list!

    Looking forward to 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!