Well February was pretty much a bust for crafting and blogging of any kind. However, I made LOTS of progress on the health and fitness front and worked out EVERY day in February. Some days that was just a short 20 minute walk on Floyd (the treadmill!), but I'm also now onto week 6 of the c25k program! Woohoo!
I did, however, have a great time at an evening crop with one of my friends, and got three more pages done in the wedding scrapbook!
In March, though, I'd like to be a little more balanced with the things that I'm working on in 2010. So, with that in mind, here's the March list!
1. Work out for at least 1250 minutes.
2. Write 12 Blog entries.
3. Finish piecing Crown Jewel top.
4. Get John Flynn set up and practice 1 piece.
5. Write Grandpa 4 letters, write 4 other letters.
6. Read 10 books and track them.
7. Attend Mass 2 times.
8. Do Kelly's Missions each week.
9. Attend NAMI support group 2 times.
10. Decide on bedroom paint color and furniture.
11. Lay out garden on graph paper.
12. Scrapbook 5 pages