Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Finished for Friday

Lit and Laundry

I'm participating for the first time ever in Finished for Friday hosted by Lit and Laundry. This is the dishcloth that I finished last night while watching Firefly. It's the second one that I've made using this pattern (who am I kidding, using ANY pattern other than garter stitch). The first one is pictured in a post way below-it went to Baby Brother for his Easter basket. I think I'm going to keep this one!!!
I hope everyone is having a festive Friday and looking forward to a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I would keep it too - those colors would look great in my kitchen.

    These make such great gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!