Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Finished for Friday: Harry Potter Books 1-3

Lit and Laundry

This week I'm participating in Finished for Friday hosted by threeundertwo over at her wonderful blog Lit and Laundry. This week...Harry Potter!

For those of you who are completely oblivious to all things Harry Potter, the movie for book six (the Half Blood Prince) is coming out next Wednesday. In preparation for this glorious day, I'm re-reading the whole series. I typically do a re-read at least once a year, and this seemed like the perfect time to do it.
So while I haven't finished the whole series yet, this week's finish is books 1-3.

I'm currently on chapter 26

of book four (the Goblet of Fire)

and hopefully will get it finished up this weekend and move onto book five (the Order of the Phoenix).

I know others out there are also doing re-reads of at least book six (threeundertwo and Daddo, for example). Daddo had better get a move on though, as he was only on page 71 last time I checked.


Be sure to check out some of the other finishes for this week!

4 comments:

  1. Daddo is now through page 360 of book 6 and will finish it this weekend, well in time to see the movie with the Momcat.

    Daddo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're ahead of me. I listened to 1-3 on cds while sewing, but I'm not done with 4 or 5 yet, so I guess I'm totally going out of order.

    Does make the upcoming movie more exciting though.

    Thanks for joining in and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rereading book 6 before the movie comes out is a great idea-thanks for reminding me! Rereading all of the series...you're a better man than I Gunga Din!

    ReplyDelete
  4. opening night tickets. 12:05 am showing. oh yeah

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!