Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Mondays are for Muggles...April Already?


Welcome to another rendition of Mondays are for Muggles, during which I share my to do lists for the week in all of their gloriousness goodness.

The title of this post says it all for me this week. April? Really? Although it has sometimes felt like these last seven months have taken forever to go by, at the same time it feels impossible that it's already April and there are only three months until the N-boy returns from the Russian tundra. The next three months are super busy for me both at work and at home, so I know the time will continue to fly by. 

Given that a full one third of the year is already over, I thought I'd better take a minute to check in on my goals for the year. Overall, not too shabby. I've read a lot of books, worked out pretty regularly, and have made some real progress on the sewing business that the Momcat and I are trying to start, including the launch of our Etsy site (post about this to follow). I still have quite a few unfinished goals on the list, but since many of them are ongoing items or things that are tied to a later time of the year, like voting, I'm ok with that. So full steam ahead and all that. 

Goals for this week, a short work week due to Good Friday!!!!
- Work out five times
- List five new items in our Etsy store
- Prep for the craft fair on Saturday!  
- Finish Bel Canto for book club
- Four blog posts (and oh yes, this one totally counts)
-Start a running list of correspondence and cross off two items
-Shine my sink each night (this really does work)

And to end the week, I leave you with two pictures demonstrating one more reason it really doensn't feel like April. Because St. Patrick's Day in Northern Indiana should not be 85 degrees. 

No, I do not know why there were Teletubbies in the St. Patrick's Day Parade. But they were HIGHLY festive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!