Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Vitamins, Spinning and Book Club

1. Gummy vitamins for adults are possibly the best thing ever invented. The only bad part is that I want to eat more than the full dosage because they're so yummy.

2. Spinning classes have resumed with the start of the new semester. I'm doing Tuesdays and Thursdays again this semester. Favorite quote for the day from the instructor, Chris: "It's a work out, friends, not an easy out."



3. We had book club last night and, for what I think is possibly the first time EVER, everyone in attendance had completely read the book. We have a strict policy that you should attend even if you didn't read the book, as we spend about two minutes discussing the book, twenty minutes choosing the next book, and two hours on catching up/gossip, but still. Everyone read the book AND it was Stephen King's 11/22/63 which was a looooong book.

And the best part about Thursday....tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!