Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Farmer's Market Haul-June 9

We're full swing into the Farmer's Market season here, which means most of my weekly groceries come directly from there instead of the regular store. I don't get everything there, but do get as much as I can.

This week's haul included coffee, peppers, grape tomatoes, peaches, strawberries, baby spinach, snow peas and a steak!

Picture of the goods, minus one peach that I couldn't resist eating on the walk home! 

I cannot wait to eat these!

Now I just have to figure out how to cook the steak. I can try and figure out how to use our Weber grill (which involves a lifeline of either phone a friend or find a youtube video) or use the George Foreman (which seems sacrilege since it's a gorgeous summer day!).

Suggestions? Inspirations? Links to helpful youtube videos that tell you how to not set your steak on fire? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!