Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Huzzah for Summer!

I know I've been lax about posting when BabyBrother starts to send text messages requesting a blog update. Thanks, BabyBrother, I didn't realize you cared so much about my quilting and crafting! You're the best! ;)

Although, to be fair, BabyBrother has a valid point. I got super wrapped up with the rest of the Momcat's visit after our grand Paducah adventure that I didn't even finish posting about that. Top that off with our second craziest time of the year at work (leading up to graduation, second only to the mind numbing chaos that is new student orientation), beautiful weather and lots of travel and I'm just a bloggity blog fail.

Thus we kick off the first full week in June with a(nother) attempt at getting back on the blogging bandwagon. So for all of your faithful readers out there (which seems to consist solely of BabyBrother), thank you for hanging in there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm still here, too. June is always super crazy for teachers - glad I escaped it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm here, too. If family counts.

    Things have been crazy for me as well with our orientation and getting the 30 students to their summer homes.

    I am waiting for the student in my lab to comment on the family picture on my door. We'll see if he asks me if I have a pet monkey!

    Daddo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!