Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

This was literally the first weekend since April 19 that I wasn't traveling or entertaining. And it was glorious. I love how busy I've been this spring, but I was definitely ready for two days of hanging out at home.

Here are a few highlights of my weekend:

Used my grill and didn't catch the house on fire. 

Went to Target with Jane. 

Mocha Coconut Frappuccino. 

Took a long walk along the river on a beautiful day. 

Yes, these taste as good as they look. 

Add in sleep, a SUPER successful run, and reading outside in the sunshine, and I'd say it was a pretty darned good weekend. Here's to hoping this week is equally as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!