Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Starbucks Gold Card.

I reached a new high last week. Or a new low depending on how you look at it. I received my Starbucks gold card in the mail.

And I know you're wondering how I received this high honor. Basically it's a tangible demonstration of how I have been subsisting on skinny vanilla lattes, non fat caramel macchiatos and, my new personal favorite, caramel frappucinnos for the last nine months. It says, "Congratulations! You've been to Starbucks at least 30 TIMES!"

See. It literally says "Congratulations." And they gave me a gold star!


There are worse crimes in life than getting gold stars.

And I'm pretty sure that my Starbucks habit is what can be held accountable for me NOT continuing to lose weight at a highly rapid and unhealthy rate for the last six months. (That and my pizza rolls, of course).

Look at all the nice things they said! 


So now I'll get a free drink on my birthday, a free drink every 15 drinks and free refills on coffee and tea when I'm drinking in the store. Which hey, sounds like a reason I should take my computer and work on stuff in the store. So really, thank YOU Starbucks, for giving me inspiration to be more productive.

Or at least more caffeinated.


4 comments:

  1. That's kinda how I feel about my JC Penny's Platinum card - so many fun benefits, but it means I spend wayyyy too much money and time there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's SO hard! I have this same problem with my Ann Taylor credit card!

      Delete
  2. Damn I'm only a green star reward member :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big Sister ftw! You'd better get on that, BabyBrother!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!