Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Date Night-Brave.

The N-boy and I went out for a casual date night on Friday. He'd called when I (and everyone else in my office) was still at work an hour late, wondering when I'd be home. And then suggested that we go see Brave and dine on popcorn for dinner! 

Theater to ourselves? Why yes, I will get comfortable! 

The movie was pretty good. The N-boy and I were talking about it afterwards and he was telling me about a review he read that I really agree with-Pixar marketed the film wrong. Every single preview I saw portrayed the film as an action film, but it was really more of a powerful mother-daughter relationship story. More like Freaky Friday, as compared to The Incredibles. But overall I enjoyed it and had a nice evening. 

Have you seen any good movies lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!