Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Festive for Friday-Why I Like the Olympics


I like the Olympics. I find them highly festive for several reasons.

  1. I get to see sports I never see. Or even think about. I mean, really, how many times times a year do I actually think about the uneven bars. Or rowing for that matter. 
  2. They make nice background noise in the evening when I'm hanging out at home. I don't have to pay super close attention, but I can still see the exciting moments. 
  3. It's international. As an international educator I generally support anything international. And it's just fun to see athletes from so many different countries. 
  4. It makes me want to get my ass off the couch and go work out. This is a good thing. 
  5. Eye candy. Athletic eye candy. Yup, I said it.

What's made your week festive? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!