Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Manners Central.

We had a celebratory cookout with our friends Sam and Jane on Tuesday in honor of some highly festive and positive changes at work. The weather has started to cool off a bit (although it could turn around again), and it was nice to sit outside and relax. 

Not entirely sure why my Gin and Tonic is in a Winter glass.

But I do know that I have the festive lime zest because I refused to drink it without one. This is why they love me. 

Peaches on the grill are super good. Super super good. 

Calvin the Kitten has no manners. Jane kept telling him this was "manners central," but he didn't listen.

BBQ Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Grilled Veggies and Grilled Peaches.

Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream for Dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!