Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Orientation begins.

Orientation has officially begun, which basically means I'm off the grid for anything non-work related until Thursday. I keep checking my work email, fingers crossed that nothing crazy has cropped up. A hopeless cause.

Here is one (of three!) Dove chocolate quotes that coworkers brought to my desk on Friday. Ha!



We're actually at one my favorite points in Orientation-our student leadership program retreat. Two days in Michigan where 30 of our students come together to bond, learn, and prepare to welcome the incoming international students.

Here are a few pictures from our adventure so far-only one day left!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!