Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Share it maybe.

If you haven't seen this already, you're missing out. 


This reminds me of when I was in ninth grade, in German class, and we had to make a video of this somewhat creepy poem by Goethe, Der Erlkönig . My group chose to use my Sesame Street hand puppets: Cookie, Oscar, Big Bird. Somewhere, in old school camcorder format, there is a video of this floating around. Pretty sure it was cinematography at its finest.

This Cookie Monster video is actually really nifty though, especially give the other versions of this song that have already gone viral. Definitely worth a few minutes to watch it.

And now I'm following Sesame Street on Twitter. Any random Twitter recommendations to follow? 

2 comments:

  1. Is that video the one where David G. was in a dress playing a German Maiden?

    Since this video came from the Sesame Street place, I hope that it means that "Veggie Monster" is gone and has had a stake driven into his heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be the video, Daddo. Please tell me you've come across a copy somewhere at the house???

      Delete

Hi! Thanks so much for reading my blog-I hope you enjoyed it! Comments are super festive and really make my day!